Lumon is quality. Lumon is guarantee.
Lumon has over 35 years of experience designing, manufacturing, and installing comfortable and luxurious outdoor rooms. All our products are carefully engineered and designed according to our company values to meet building codes, zoning restrictions and customer expectations. Our products are backed by decades of research and development, including rigorous product tests related to wind load, energy savings, noise reduction, fire resistance and seismic engineering.
We take care of every step of the process, supported by the knowledge and experience to deliver the highest quality materials. This uncompromising dedication to quality has paid off. Our patio covers and retractable glass sunrooms are unrivaled for their style, price, appearance, functionality, security, and user-friendliness—and we have satisfied more than 1,000,000 customers worldwide who agree!
The warranty for our product installations includes the repair of faults caused by material faiures and manufacturing defects. The warranty covers the necessary repair work complete with materials.
We offer a five-year warranty on the materials for our balcony glass, patio covers and sunrooms, and a two-year warranty on the materials for our retractable screens and blinds. Installation is covered under a two-year warranty.
Additional warranties apply within certain product ranges – contact your local design consultant for more information.
Transferable Limited Warranty
Lumon Canada Inc. warrants the project against failure caused by material defects for a period of five (5) years (excluding blinds and screens). This warranty includes labour to repair or replace defective materials.
Lumon Canada Inc. warrants screens and blinds against failure caused by material defects for a period of two (2) years. This warranty includes labour to repair or replace defective materials.
Lumon Canada Inc. warrants the project against failure caused by deficient installation for a period of two (2) years.
This warranty includes labour to repair or replace damaged materials.
For acrylic patio covers, the following warranties also apply:
- 30 years for replacement parts due to panel discolouration.
- Labour is not included. Refer to the Acrylite acrylic manufacturer’s specific warranty for details.
The warranty period begins once the buyer and the seller have both accepted the project delivery and installation.
If the buyer was not present during installation, and has not expressed concerns within seven (7) days from the installation date, warranty period will begin at the installation date.
The warranty does not cover:
- Breakage caused by incorrect usage or malicious damage
- Adjustment, repair and replacement of spare parts due to normal wear and tear, negligent use by customer or the resident, or non-compliance with the instructions for us
- Damage due to shifting of supporting structures, abrupt unexpected events, or natural catastrophes affecting the product
- Alterations, repair or retrofitting not approved by the manufacturer or the vendor
- Patterning that may occur in or on the surface of tempered glass
- Installation practices that do not comply with the Lumon Technical File
- Application of solar or tint films to glass
- Adjustments, repair and replacement parts due to normal wear and tear (i.e. scuffs, scratches, etc.)
- Liability is limited to product replacement.
Please contact us for further warranty information and any inquires you may have.