Glass Balcony Railings, Patio Enclosures, and Building Facades
Whether you're developing a new condominium property, or renovating an existing one, our glass balcony railings, balcony glazing, patio enclosures, blinds and screens are an innovative way to create more useable outdoor condo space while increasing property value.
The best news? None of these protected areas add to a property's gross floor area.
Here are just some of the reasons why architects, property developers, business owners, and condo boards love our glass balcony railings, patio enclosures and facades:
- Meets all zoning requirements across Canada
- Uses only the highest quality materials backed by extensive testing
- Has been installed in hundreds of thousands of properties around the world
- Contributes to energy savings
- Reduces noise by 50%
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Protects balcony concrete from deterioration
- Increases overall building value
- Maintains overall building look
- Contributes to LEED certification.
Just as importantly, the protected space doesn't quality as a permanent enclosure and doesn't count toward floor space ratio.
Further, we'll work closely with your architect on design and handle every aspect of manufacturing, installation, and service.
Balcony Glass: An Architectural Solution for Home and Condo Developers
Lumon glass products are durable and lightweight, creating elegant facades with clean lines and minimalist design. Our balcony glass system has been thoroughly tested in laboratories as well as in hundreds of thousands of applications around the world.
Architect Pete Lattunen describes the unique architectural solution our balcony glass provides: