Lumon is quality. Lumon is guarantee.
Lumon has over 40 years of experience designing, manufacturing, and installing comfortable and luxurious outdoor rooms. All our products are carefully engineered and designed to meet building codes, zoning restrictions and customer expectations. Our products are backed by decades of research and development, including rigorous product tests related to wind load, energy savings, noise reduction, fire resistance and seismic engineering.
We take care of every step of the process, supported by the knowledge and experience to deliver the highest quality materials. This uncompromising dedication to quality has paid off. Our patio covers and retractable glass sunrooms are unrivaled for their style, price, appearance, functionality, security, and user-friendliness—and we have satisfied more than 1,000,000 customers worldwide who agree!
We offer a five-year warranty on the materials for our patio covers and sunrooms, and a two-year warranty on the materials for our retractable screens and blinds. Installation is covered under a two-year warranty.
Additional warranties apply within certain product ranges – ask your local design consultant for more information.
Insect Screens Warranty
Lumon insect screens are designed to work in tandem with the retractable walls. While the screens mesh and strings offer flexibility with its breathable material, a constant derailing of the tracks will cause permanent damage. The screens act as a sail in medium to strong winds and we recommend keeping them closed when not using the space to preserve maximum lifespan. The screen is almost invisible when fully open and prevents bothersome mosquitos or debris from ruining your outdoor experience.
Transferable Limited Warranty
Lumon Canada Inc. warrants the project against failure caused by material defects for a period of five (5) years (excluding blinds and screens). This warranty includes labour to repair or replace defective materials.
Lumon Canada Inc. warrants screens and blinds against failure caused by material defects for a period of two (2) years. This warranty includes labour to repair or replace defective materials.
Lumon Canada Inc. warrants the project against failure caused by deficient installation for a period of two (2) years.
This warranty includes labour to repair or replace damaged materials.
For acrylic patio covers, the following warranties also apply:
- 30 years for replacement parts due to panel discolouration.
- Labour is not included. Refer to the Acrylite acrylic manufacturer’s specific warranty for details.
The warranty period begins once the buyer and the seller have both accepted the project delivery and installation.
If the buyer was not present during installation, and has not expressed concerns within seven (7) days from the installation date, warranty period will begin at the installation date.
- Breakage caused by incorrect usage or malicious damage
- Negligence on behalf of the user
- Damage due to shifting of supporting structures, natural catastrophes or acts of God
- Alterations, repair or retrofitting not approved by the manufacturer or the vendor
- Patterning that may occur in or on the surface of tempered glass
- Installation practices that do not comply with the Lumon Technical File
- Application of solar or tint films to glass
- Adjustments, repair and replacement parts due to normal wear and tear (i.e. scuffs, scratches, etc.)
- Liability is limited to product replacement