How to use a Lumon sunroom or solarium
Our sunrooms and solariums are easy to use, which are one of the many great things about them.
The sliding balcony glass opens easily with a typical door handle. Once this has been opened, the glass slides easily to fold against the wall. All of the glass panes can be left open for partial protection.
A key lock is also available as an accessory to the handle. The lock provides additional safety for families with children, for example.
Cleaning and maintaining your sunroom
- Use ordinary domestic detergents to clean the glass
- Avoid sharp objects or materials that could scratch the surface
- Wash using vertical movements and, at the bottom part of the window, horizontal movements
- Finish off the glass elements with a squeegee
- Wipe the aluminium parts with a damp cloth
- Use a mild solution of a domestic detergent for the aluminium parts
- Vacuum the bottom grooves regularly to ensure that the sliding doors will slide smoothly