The warranty for our product installations includes the repair of faults caused by material failures and manufacturing defects. The warranty covers the necessary repair work complete with materials.
We offer a five-year warranty on the materials for our glazings, and a two-year warranty on the materials for our retractable screens and blinds. Installation is covered under a two-year warranty.
Lumon is committed to ensuring its products’ usability for years to come. For all Lumon glazings , Lumon blinds and Visor blinds we guarantee full spare part availability for 10 years from the original purchase date. In addition, functional and safety related components for Lumon glazings will be available in one color for 20 years. For other products purchased from Lumon , we guarantee full spare part availability for the warranty period.”
Additional warranties apply within certain product ranges – contact your local design consultant for more information.
Transferable Limited Warranty
Lumon the project against failure caused by material defects for a period of five (5) years (excluding blinds and screens). This warranty includes labour to repair or replace defective materials.
Lumon warrants screens and blinds against failure caused by material defects for a period of two (2) years. This warranty includes labour to repair or replace defective materials.
Lumon warrants the project against failure caused by deficient installation for a period of two (2) years.
This warranty includes labour to repair or replace damaged materials.
The warranty period begins once the buyer and the seller have both accepted the project delivery and installation.
If the buyer was not present during installation, and has not expressed concerns within seven (7) days from the installation date, warranty period will begin at the installation date.
The warranty does not cover:
- Breakage caused by incorrect usage or malicious damage
- Adjustment, repair and replacement of spare parts due to normal wear and tear, negligent use by customer or the resident, or non-compliance with the instructions for us
- Damage due to shifting of supporting structures, abrupt unexpected events, or natural catastrophes affecting the product
- Alterations, repair or retrofitting not approved by the manufacturer or the vendor
- Patterning that may occur in or on the surface of tempered glass
- Installation practices that do not comply with the Lumon Technical File
- Application of solar or tint films to glass
- Adjustments, repair and replacement parts due to normal wear and tear (i.e. scuffs, scratches, etc.)
- Liability is limited to product replacement.