The easiest way to discover the best glass terrace, sunroom or solarium option for your home is to book an appointment with one of our sales consultants by calling, emailing, or connecting with us through our website . You can also find us at home shows and other events in your area.
Our consulations are free
Our consultations are no obligation and free of charge. Our sales consultant will come to your home to survey and measure your yard, demonstrate the product, and discuss different options with you. Our consultants can also draw up designs to help you imagine what the finished product would look like in your backyard.
All of our retractable glass products are carefully engineered and designed to meet building codes and zoning restrictions. Our sales consultants understand the permit application process and will work closely with you to get the permits that you need. Each home is unique, and we spend quality time in your yard in order to understand what sunroom solution you need.
Once you’ve made the decision to add a sunroom or solarium to your home, the glass will be custom-made at our production plant according to your unique requirements, and our installation team will come to your home by appointment to install your brand new sunroom. The rest - furnishing, decorating, and enjoying your transformed backyard - is up to you!
Price for a glass terrace
Because the glass terrace is always tailored to your specific house and needs, the price depends on many things. Asking for a free cost estimate and agreeing on the assessment visit will bring you much closer to your dream backyard.
Contact us through the link below and find your local sales consultant. We are pleased to be of service and help you in any way possible.
The warranty for balcony glazing installations includes the repair of faults caused by material failures and manufacturing defects. The warranty covers the necessary repair work complete with materials.
The warranty requires that the buyer and the seller have both accepted the delivery. If the buyer has not been present on the installation day but neither made a complaint within seven (7) days from the installation date, the delivery will be regarded as acceptable and the warranty period begins.
The warranty period for the installation work is two (2) years and the warranty period for balcony glazing material failures and manufacturing defects is five (5) years from the reception of the work result, or actual start-up.
The warranty does not cover:
- cleaning after hand-over of the work result or the actual start-up
- actions taken after subsequent soiling of balcony glass panes and surrounding structures
- break-up of glass panes due to faults other than manufacturing defects
- break-up of glass panes due to erroneous use or mischief
- adjustment, repair and replacement of spare parts due to normal wear and tear, negligent use by the customer or the resident, or non-compliance with the instructions for use
- damage caused by the subsidence of structures, abnormal stress affecting glass panes, abrupt unexpected events or natural catastrophes affecting the product
- alteration, repair or retrofitting actions completed without the manufacturer’s or reseller’s acceptance
- accessories or separate supplementary structures
- figures that may be visible on the surface of tempered glass panes. Do not stick any films to tempered safety glass panes, if films have been retrofitted on glass panes, Lumon will not be responsible for the damages or costs caused by the break-up or fall of the product. Tempered glass is made pursuant to EN 12150-1 and EN572-8